Monday, April 16, 2012

San Antonio Fun

I had a trade show in San Antonio this weekend so Shawn flew down Friday night and we spent an extra day there. We had a blast and it was so wonderful to get away for the weekend. Here are some highlights:

We went to see the Alamo (even did the audio tour):



We were lucky enough to experience a Turkish Festival that was taking place outside the Alamo:



There was even dancing:



And then there was the Riverwalk:



I don't remember taking this picture:



We hit the San Marcos outlets on the way home. Just a fantastic weekend.

1 comment:

  1. A blog post with written words?! I love it! I can now read your story while feeding Cannon without him getting all distracted with your voice (i.e. turning his head towards your voice and taking my boob with it!) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete